Storage

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by sbvfd592, May 5, 2002.

1. sbvfd592

sbvfd592 LawnSite Senior Member

OK well lets see what do you guys use for storage I have a vinyl shed that is 10x 12 and have a wood shed that is 15x15 at a yard that I can start to rent out once I get some more lawns and equipment what do all of you have or use, PICS would be nice how many of you have your own yards and can keep like topsoil and stuff at?:blob4:

2. There was a thread a while back about storage pics. Not many wanted to post a pic of where they kept stuff being that this is an open forum and any one that sees it can go streal your stuff now knowing where it is.

Also others could vanalize too.

3. sbvfd592

hey thanks for saying that, i dient think of it thats a grate point well any one keep there stuff at home or do you rent?

4. leeslawncare

leeslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I've got a 16x14 (barn)as my wife calls it.complete with a/c,phone/fridge,heat/water/air compressor an cable tv.now all i need is my p.c. in there an i could live in it!!!

building1.jpg

5. sbvfd592

sweet

6. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Ah, very good point LGF. I would have never thought of that.

7. leeslawncare

leeslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

oh...speaking of that my place is protected by smith an wesson an a pitt bull with AIDS.......

8. sbvfd592

lol my stuff is protected by 2 bulmastivs i dont know how to spell it both are over 185lbs each

9. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

10. BRIMOW525

BRIMOW525 LawnSite Member

Heres a pic of my shop... THE LAIR.... 20x30. OK size for now. I just bought a new house on 2 acers and plans are in the works for a 30x40 pole barn with a 2nd floor for the Boyz room!

dsc_014.jpg