Storms every 2 days....

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by jbrink01, May 7, 2003.

1. jbrink01

jbrink01 LawnSite Member

Anybody else have the same problem? Here just west of St. Louis, we keep getting hammered with torrential rains every 2 days. Another couple inches last night, 2 inches Sunday, storms forecast for Thursday, Friday, Saturday and maybe Sunday. At least the tornadoes missed us, but I feel like a mud wrestler when I go out to mow.....
  2. crazygator

crazygator LawnSite Bronze Member

Try having thunderstorms everyday this week. I am so tired of rain, please someone else take it for us for a while! :)

And yes the tornadoes have been around here as well, as well as very strong winds blowing trees and huge limbs down everywhere. I hope things dry out between now and tomorrow. If not I will be only choosing the non marsh everglades ones. Might even have to roll everything to Friday and Saturday. Man I hate to make up on the weekend but what do you do?

Rain rain go away. Come again another day.......but lets wait about 2 week ok? :D
  3. o-so-n-so

o-so-n-so LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Alabama

I feel the pain....Have not worked since last Saturday due to rain and storms.
    I did manage to service some equipment yesterday.
    Starting to rain here right at this very minute in North Central Alabama.
  4. slowleak

slowleak LawnSite Member
    from 63055

i have accts here in the pac,gray summit,labadie area. you must be in washington.? yeah crazy night of rain. didn't they shut down hwy 44 5+ inches of rain there in union. crazy.
  5. thfireman

thfireman LawnSite Senior Member

We are getting rain almost every night and for the past few days it has been all day and night. We got around 2 inches just last night. :(
  6. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

It has rained off and on this whole week and is expected to continue to do so until next week. I am getting behind but rain is a great problem to have in my book.

7. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Storm every morning and another one every night.
  8. kris

kris LawnSite Bronze Member
    from nowhere

Snow here this week:dizzy:
  9. bscill

bscill LawnSite Member
    from KY

We are getting the same weather that all of you guys are getting . Tornado touch down where I live last night, but not that much damage.
  10. NO don't complain come August we wont get any precipitation.