strange

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawnboy82, May 21, 2001.

1. ok you guys. today (monday) i took off. however i worked yesterday and saturday and all the other days last week, except for monday. it feels good sittin at home relaxing. however then the thing becomes what to do on this day off? i am supposed to go and cut 4 lawns today that havent been done in 2 weeks now. and i have other stuff i should be doing. however if i can take off until 5 oclock i will be happy. i usually start my days late and work till late. normal hours are 9 am until 9 pm. yesterday was 10:30 am until 9:30 pm. talked to joshua later on at night. it is strange though, i mean i am home now watchin tv and i want to be out workin, but dont actually wanna go outside. we have a good amount of work to do this week too. i got work to do for now, will be busy until at least the middle of july with what i have got to do right now. and then there are rip ups and what not. so i am pretty much booked for the rest of the year. feels good though takin that day off each week. even if nobody is around :confused: now i gotta find me a woman. this one customer has a daughter a year older than myself. ;) what else? i dunno. but takin that day off each week feels really good. i just hope it doesnt rain this week. they are saying rain all week. yes, rain. :blob3: so i am gonna get goin now or something. take care you guys.

2. linky

linky LawnSite Member

Days off are really nice. This was my first full weekend off in two monthes. Today its raining so i'm taking it easy.Wow three days of rest!!! When this much needed rain stops i'll be busting my himey to get caught up. Enjoy your day/s off we deserve them.

3. little green guy

little green guy LawnSite Senior Member

I took today off too, i think :confused: i got a ton of stuff to do but I don't have any momentum to go do it, I think i'm just gonna head out to the record shop and maybe a couple other places. I realy should go do some work though :( I guess i'll have to do twice as much tomorrow, if thats possible :eek:

4. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

"now i gotta find me a woman"

That'll keep your free time occupied. And think, in 20 years when youre my age you'll be looking forward to working just to get some quiet time lol...

5. Toroguy

Toroguy LawnSite Bronze Member

I used to have a hard time getting away from the TV. Unplug it and put it in a closet. You will be much more productive. I got my viewing under control and decided to have cable service only in the off-season. I cannot control myself if a cable is in my TV.

A day off will allow you to recharge and refocus. It sounds as if business is good. Enjoy the day off.

6. curlawngreen

curlawngreen Banned

You need to do something. What would be the question.

7. Chopper Lover

Chopper Lover LawnSite Senior Member

Maybe you should have spent the day with the customer that loves you so much!!!!

Mark