1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Joey bag a' donuts, Sep 22, 2006.

1. Joey bag a' donuts

Joey bag a' donuts LawnSite Member

Here is something a little bit unusual for you guys. This summer I've lost 2 scalper wheels, an air filter cover, and lost a 7 inch bolt that holds the bracket that holds the mower deck in place...We also had a brand new truck have a major electrical problem...heres the strange part...I ended up finding both scalp wheels, the hardware, the cover, and the 7 inch bolt all on the same exact lawn...I mentioned the truck because this house is where the truck broke down and was out of commision for 2 weeks. This house is RIGHT next to a cemetary and today when I found one of the bolts it dawned on me that maybe these ghosts are screwing with me! sons of b@tches!
  2. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

WOW... Well I'd argue with you but I think you are onto something here. I think you ought to sub that lawn out to someone else!
  3. daveintoledo

daveintoledo LawnSite Silver Member

is falling apart on you, is it commercial or residential...?
  4. Joey bag a' donuts

Joey bag a' donuts LawnSite Member

Its commercial...exmark laser Z.
  5. richallseasons

richallseasons LawnSite Senior Member

maybe they are just messing with you because you are disturbing their rest, try to tell them next time that its your job and let them know what day and time that you will be mowing and ask for them to allow you to do this without any pranks...................or not
  6. daveintoledo

daveintoledo LawnSite Silver Member

that machine shouldnt have those types of problems....it a great mower....

PMLAWN LawnSite Gold Member

What ever you do -- do not cut there on the 5th Tues of Oct.
  8. MO TOYS

MO TOYS LawnSite Member

yeah you go up in flames lol*trucewhiteflag*