Strato Charged?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Envy Lawn Service, Sep 12, 2003.

1. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

Today I made a stop to check a price on a Red Max BP blower. While I was there, I took a look at some of the other Red Max stuff. Some had Strato Charged on them and some did not. That fired up my memory and it seems to me I read on here where some of you don't like the Strato Charged stuff????

Also is it common for Red Max stuff to be a LOT more expensive than other brands?

2. No, here it cost the same or less than some of the other brands.

I like the Strato Charged.

3. Envy Lawn Service

LGF,

I thought they seemed awfully expensive. Trimmers $429 and up, HC's $329 and up, and the BP blowers???....Well we won't even go there.

I'm glad my money is still in my pocket now.

4. Rustic Goat

Rustic Goat LawnSite Bronze Member

Have you RedMax price shopped at different locations/dealers yet, they may not all be the same. Lesco had the best prices on a couple of RedMax items, all others were about the same for equal quality/power as other Mfg's.

5. Envy Lawn Service

Rustic Goat,

No I haven't. I will have to find another dealer first, then make time to go out of my way to stop by.

6. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

not sure if captdevo still deals, but heres his link:

www.rpm-co.com

free shipping i believe

7. Envy Lawn Service

MacLawnCo,

Thanks for that link. Compairing as best I can, a few of the prices I saw at the dealer were way high....as much as $100...the rest no too far out of line.

Still certainly going to find another dealer. I don't like price gougers.

8. longviewlawncare

longviewlawncare LawnSite Senior Member

i just bought another 26cc strato charged redmax trimmer $299 out the door, and the EB7001 are like just over $400. you will like the strato charged.