Stressed about which ZTM to buy?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by bsullards, Jan 2, 2014.

1. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

Too old and too many hours. What's wring with gas?
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Middle Tennessee Lawn

Middle Tennessee Lawn LawnSite Member

One thing you have to learn is no matter how good any item is there is always some people that will be unhappy.
    Good example is the highest rated weed eater on market 345 reviews say best trimmer they have ever used and 45 say they were unhappy. Some people will complain with a tit in there mouth.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. MRCo.

MRCo. LawnSite Member

Agreed, I over research and destroy the conclusion I came to! Once you decide, turn off the damn computer and buy it!

4. tcm5483

tcm5483 LawnSite Member

That's rite you are the one using it if it makes you happy that's the one .

5. retrodog

retrodog LawnSite Silver Member

Agreed! That's waaaay to high for 5 to 10 year old diesels with 1500+, heck every year around March I sell 4 725D front mount diesel grasshoppers 2 to 3 years old with around 1500 hours for $4500 to $7500 each depending on how good the feel and look from one guy that trades every year. This year will be interesting as I talked him into mid mounts to change it up, he has a couple 430d 72" and a couple compact diesel bad boy's 28hp cats.... I sold a 2008 Gravely diesel with 1430 hours 2008 model on ebay couple months ago for $4000....lol

6. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

May want to throw Deere in there. Perhaps the 915B 54" deck.

7. ultracut guy

ultracut guy LawnSite Member

I would say Exmark for manicured lawns and Toro for heavy grass because of their adjustable baffle. Not saying Toro dont do high quality-but Exmark don't do as good in over grown stuff.

8. ArTurf

ArTurf LawnSite Gold Member
    Male, from Ark

If you've blown 3 motors maybe you need to look at why they keep blowing. Maybe something you are doing or not doing? Not knocking you just making a suggestion.