Stressing out!!!!

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by bigw, Jan 2, 2008.

1. bigw

bigw LawnSite Bronze Member

starting to stress out i got so much going on at once....My truck is getting logo's and lettering as i type...my trailer co will be calling me to come pick up my new 8x16 enclosed trailer any day now...i have ten thousand post cards on the UPS truck on the way...i have a dewalt cordless impact gun orderd and cant get a dam answer as to where it is???...I have 30 shirts being printed as i type...my quick 36 super duty will be here friday and i have to pick it up at the roadway trucking plant...i also have a 4ft hole dug in my ground for my sign that i am having designed which should be done any day now not to mention everything else i have to do around here :cry:...anybody feel for me? p.s. good thing i got this "MILLER CHILL" IN MY HAND

2. racer56

racer56 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Kansas

Feel the same way... Starting over in a new area and setting everything from advertising, business cards co. uniforms, trailer signage and such. Bob Parsons (godaddy.com) would tell you to get out and stay out of your confort zone. I agree and am trying to live by his rules to life and business. go to godaddy.com and find them or I think bobparsons.com. I have always been guilty of staying in my confort zone bad paid the price for it as well. I'm trying to enjoy the off-season some while our children are home for Christmas break. I don't see them much when things get going but going to work on that some as well this time. Good luck to you...

3. HOOLIE

HOOLIE LawnSite Gold Member

And it's only Jan. 2nd.............

4. Valk

Valk LawnSite Silver Member

For God's sake, drop that beverage...and get a BEER!:laugh:

5. bigw

lmao i usally dont drink this stuff.im actually a YINGLING guy myself.It was a christmas gift from a friend...case of chill,,,its actually not too bad.

6. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

Yuengling is good beer.....and its pretty cheap !....to bad we cannot get the stuff in Ohio.

7. bigw

thats funny because its made right here in Pa...close enough i would think.

8. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

You would think...but its distributed only down the east coast...makes no sense at all...Their website shows a map and its odd at best.

9. bigw

i could bootleg some to you :weightlifter:

10. Valk

Valk LawnSite Silver Member

Drinking a Chill-pill...HA! :cool2:

You scored with that 36! After a lot of research around this site - I believe you made a great choice.
    Have decided to get a 32 here. Will be a better 'fit' (for some of my important gates) than the 36. Gonna be fun!