Strick Scapes, LLC

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by wstrick1, Apr 26, 2012.

1. wstrick1

wstrick1 LawnSite Member

A little sod job nothing special :)

Sod1.jpg

Sod2.jpg

Sod3.jpg

Sod8.jpg

Sod9.jpg

Sod10.jpg

Sod11.jpg

Sod13.jpg

2. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

We went down to Georgia to pick up a trailer (a long 18hr trip!) Everything down there for the most part looks really nice. Thats the first time I saw pine straw everywhere,lol. BTW, might want to ease up on the trimming a bit. Those evergreens might not ever fill back in.

3. wstrick1

wstrick1 LawnSite Member

Everyone loves pinestraw for some reason. :confused: I personal like putting mulch or rock down. I only filled in the bare spots where there was dirt. I wish I did the whole yard. I did not plant the evergreens. The soil is horrible in that neighborhood and trugreen did a horrible service on their yard. Your right on the evergreens though nobagger. :)

4. wstrick1

wstrick1 LawnSite Member

I am looking at a Z Master 44" super flow rider with less than 40hrs on it. $3,500 sound pretty good to you guys? It is from a client that I have and it has always been in the garage. He was cutting his yard with it for 6 years and got tired of spending all day out in the yard. He gave me a chance on the yard and after the first cut he and neighbors said that's the best the yard has looked since they moved in. So he has no use for it anymore.

5. Porkins

Porkins LawnSite Senior Member

Work looks good there!

6. brandoncuts54

brandoncuts54 LawnSite Senior Member

looks good man