String Trimmer Mower!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by MOW ED, Jul 31, 2004.

1. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

My neighbor gave me this little thing that is basically a string trimmer on wheels. Its real light and I actually got the thing to run but I really don't have a use for it other than as a collectable. I guess it would be good for real small strips of grass.

christina13 027.jpg

2. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

PIC 2 with a view of the string area

christina13 029.jpg

3. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

And now ---- for my 3000th post another picture!!!!!!:blob3: :blob4: :blob1: :drinkup:

christina13 028.jpg

4. 42homers

42homers LawnSite Member

cool trimmer

congrats on 3000........I was getting close but now I can't seem to get my old name back!!

Starting over is so hard!

That little machine would come in handy in natural areas that have gotten weedy........I'd keep it just because.

Homer

5. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Homer is BACK!!! Long time no see buddy.

Mow Ed, looks like a good conversation piece to me.

6. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

I wonder how that trimmer would do on a hillside, maybe take the place of a pushmower, I know it probably doesnt leave a good of a cut as a push mower but it may do if looks are not at a premium

7. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

Believe it or not, there's one of those in the rental fleet at the shop I use. Also, I lost my user id twice. I reset my cookies back when I had a webtv and couldn't remember my id. What's in a number, you know?

8. kwelch

kwelch LawnSite Member

How old you think that is?

9. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

looks like an oldie, but nice. I would do a restoration on it and paint it up.

10. zpoore

zpoore LawnSite Member

i went to the andersons today and i saw some pre cut line for the trimmer/mower just thought i'd share