Stripe Kit for 36 inch Metro

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Two Men and a Mower, Sep 16, 2003.

1. Two Men and a Mower

Two Men and a Mower LawnSite Member

Anyone know where to find a kit that I could use.

Thanks in advance!
    Mark

2. TRex

TRex LawnSite Senior Member
    from DFW ,TX

Mark please let us know what model you have is it an HP or the regular metro. The only differance is the HP has a floating deck. But for the stripe kit it is impotant.

3. ElephantNest

ElephantNest LawnSite Bronze Member
    from La.

Exmark doesn't make a stripe kit for the 36". They are supposed to be next year, though. Try the turlfex.

www.turflex.com

4. J D CRUSTA

J D CRUSTA LawnSite Member

ElephantNest, have you had a chance to mount your attachment yet? I've been curious about how you're doing with that northshore grass.

5. Two Men and a Mower

Two Men and a Mower LawnSite Member

Thanks guys, yeah its not the HP just the regular "Metro". I know its small for striping but we have certain clients with smaller yards that want it. Its worth it for us in the long run..

I also found www.bigleaguelawns.com

Anyone ever heard of these guys?

6. ElephantNest

ElephantNest LawnSite Bronze Member
    from La.

Yes, I've seen those, darned expensive, too.

JD, I have not. Selling my Grandmother's house, busy with work, sick pets, the list goes on. I will get to it very soon, I'm dying to try it. Sure looks good on the garage floor, though!:rolleyes:

7. CareFreeLawns

CareFreeLawns LawnSite Member

Anyone know of a good strip kit for 36 redhawk hydro? That's not too expensive? Also, the 2nd question is, i know you can build stripers for residential mowers, but would i really want to do that for a commercial mower?