Stripe kit for 36" Toro?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lonnie13, Mar 19, 2003.

1. lonnie13

lonnie13 LawnSite Member

Anyone know where I can get a striping kit for a 36" Toro?

2. TheGrassGuy

TheGrassGuy LawnSite Member

I have a 36" SFS floating deck and have been unable to find a mulch kit. I had planned to make one and buy the blades. Would doubles be better?

3. lonnie13

lonnie13 LawnSite Member

I also have a 36 sfs deck, and they do make a mulch kit. Its just alot of dealers dont know it. the part # is1053180

4. TheGrassGuy

lonnie,
    How did you find the mulch kit? I have looked on the Toro site quite a bit but have not come across it. I also am interested in a stripe kit for this machine - might have to make one though.

5. lonnie13

lonnie13 LawnSite Member

One of the dealers here has it. I called around to other dealers that said they didnt make it and gave them the part #, and sure enough it was there. By the way, it is for the floating deck.

6. Awilkinson

Awilkinson LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

I priced the this kit and it really isn't worth the price! all it is, is a rubber flap. You could make one from truck mud flaps much much cheaper!:angel:

As for a mulch kit, I just ordered mine and will pick it up tomorrow. I will post the part number tomorrow for you.:angel:

7. Awilkinson

Awilkinson LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

TheGrassguy-

When you are on the toro web site, click on your mower, then next to the pic that comes up, there will be a list of choices, i.e. specs, accessories, ect. click on accessories and you will find the mulch kit!:angel:

8. TheGrassGuy

I just tried again but the mulch kit only shows for the 44" and the 52". I have a 36", floating SFS deck, with a 15 hp Kohler and I am not having any luck finding the mulch kit. Any other help?

9. TheGrassGuy

I just tried my Toro dealer and he was not able to find that part number - 1053180. Is this a toro number or after market? Do you have a web site or email for your dealer? It might be easier for me to get it from them.

10. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member