Stripe Pics

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Doogiegh, Jun 21, 2002.

1. Doogiegh

Doogiegh LawnSite Senior Member

Being I figured out how to attach images to Lawnsite, here's my first stripe pics of the 32" Exmark 12.5 Kawi, gear drive with mulch kit, pro-slide, with the Axle alignment in the "D" Hole, put three 1/2" spacers and one 3/16" below caster and the blade has 3 spacers below spindle, 1 above spindle. Overall cut height now is real close to 3" height.

pic1.jpg

2. Doogiegh

Another one..

Man, what can I add to this pond to get rid of the green scum on top? Doesn't smell or anything, just looks like someone had way tooo much to drink... <G>

pic2.jpg

3. Doogiegh

Another one.

pic4.jpg

4. Doogiegh

Another pic taken from the top of the hill near the house, but didn't come out as good cause of the sun glare.. Need a overcast day to re-shoot.

pic6.jpg

5. GrassMaster84

GrassMaster84 LawnSite Member

Nice stripes, but whats up with that scummy pond water??

Hah~~ i bet thats where swamp thing lives!!!!:D

6. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

i'm not too up on my aqautics, but i'd say the pH level is off. check with your local supply store and see if there is an additive that will combat it.

7. Doogiegh

I'll have to have the PH of the pond tested, but I know that it does not smell, clears up and goes away in the colder winter months, only appears when it gets real warm out like June thru September, and the ducks love it.. There's a whole family of them that splash around in there like crazy and they always look like they are bobbing their head in to eat it.. so I dunno.

Here's some new strips pics from today's work.

stripe1.jpg

8. Doogiegh

9. Doogiegh

I finally got it down where it looks like I drove right thru the tree. I love that!

stripe3.jpg

10. Phishook

Phishook LawnSite Bronze Member

Is there any water movement in the pond? That helps in smaller ponds.