Stripes 2013

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by bulwa11, Feb 22, 2013.

1. bulwa11

bulwa11 LawnSite Member
    from Poland

It's never too early :)

Here are first stripes for this season. Early February, there's actually still some snow. This was just for fun of course, while I was raking and picking debris from the grass.

2. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

Wow! That's great Man! You must love stripes as much as I do to be rocking them out in the snow because you just can't wait! Love it!
  3. CJCuttingEdge

CJCuttingEdge LawnSite Member
    from USA

I am not mowing my lawn in the winter! My neighbors looked at me like I was nuts when I used the BP Blower to remove all the snow from my front lawn :laugh:
  4. LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

Nice stripes man, too much snow for me to do that here, lol. Do you stripe your carpet when you vaccuum? Ive done it before, but a real pain in the butt, especially with the cord and furniture, etc, looks cool for about a minute lol, all in good fun.
  5. Curcioslawn

Curcioslawn LawnSite Member

Haha I did some cleaning today an striped the carpet my gf is gonna **** when she sees this lol
    Posted via Mobile Device
  6. LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

Nice, got any pics? lol.
  7. Curcioslawn

Curcioslawn LawnSite Member

No the dog was already in there next time
    Posted via Mobile Device
  8. LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

Ahh, atleast you did it, lol, next week diagonal? or some wavy ones? that would take skill. All the best.
  9. SteveHuffman

SteveHuffman LawnSite Member

Love it! ahahahah.
  10. DaveyBlue32

DaveyBlue32 LawnSite Member

What mower/deck ... Those stripes kick butt! And on that grass...those are great ! A f**king 10.... A+
    Posted via Mobile Device