Stripes in CT

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by CTmower, Jun 7, 2004.

1. EastProLawn

EastProLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice job to all of you guys, looks very good. Separates the pros from the cons.

2. CTmower

CTmower LawnSite Senior Member
    from CT

Hamsey,
    Were you having a nervous breakdown when mowing that lawn. You got some bright wobblers in that lawn. JK, If those were a little bit straighter they would be great. Good job

3. clc2003

clc2003 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ia

Looks real good! Some people tell me they don't use stripe kits and their mower does an amazing job. My exmark cuts fantastic, but can't get it to stripe. Thought about getting a striping kit. Any reports from the exmark guys? Is there any difference between mower brand kits VS. aftermarket?

4. terracare

terracare LawnSite Senior Member

exmark kit outstripes all. Some of my work with the 52 in lazerz hp w/ striping roller

hicksstrait.jpg

5. terracare

terracare LawnSite Senior Member

and the 60 in diesel xp w/ striping roller

Todd

mvc-314s.jpg

6. hamsey

hamsey LawnSite Member
    from CT

CTMower,

I'm working on getting them straighter. I use a JD 325 rider and once it hits the incline it naturally starts to turn into the slope. If I went out and put a string line down the neighbors would really start to wonder (as if their not already).:D Will post another pic when I get it right.

Norm

7. Stihl036pro

Stihl036pro LawnSite Member

CT Mower, whare you are from in CT?

8. Stripe This

Stripe This LawnSite Member

John....stripes look fantastic. Can't compete without a ZTR and a striping kit. I took a bunch of pics today but left the digi in the truck. I'll get them up soon enough.

9. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Everybodys looks so good :cool: I just put the pro-slide back on the 04 TT. You will see that you can do it with a walk behind:D

John
    I'll post the pics tonight.

10. lawn perfection

lawn perfection LawnSite Senior Member

NICE JOB GUYS. HERES MY LAZER 60IN STRIPES

lawn pics april 27 o4 #4.jpg