Stripes, Kubota ZD 331 72"

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Toad, Mar 9, 2008.

1. Toad

Toad LawnSite Senior Member

Just wanted to post some pics of green grass for ya all. (Last years.) Especially for us guys up north dealing with seasonal depression. Lets get some more posted .Help us out guys!!!
    My youngest daughter thinks shes ready to mow for the bus?

Beach, Camping 2007 039.jpg

Beach, Camping 2007 070.jpg

Beach, Camping 2007 045.jpg

Beach, Camping 2007 300.jpg

2. LawnGuy73

LawnGuy73 LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks good my friend.:usflag:

3. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

goooooood. dont you love those new zd300 series. i demoed the 331 60 and it has jsut rediculous power. i ended up with three 326's 60in they cut really good. i was curious on how you thought the new 72in deck cut compared to most 72's. i have ever only mowed withone, it was an exmark and it mowed like crap, did not discharge well at all. does the kubota?

4. Toad

The cut on the 72 is fantastic. As for other 72s I have not seen any other in action. Discharge is rediculous, the deeper the grass the farther it throws it. Just cant wait to get back on it this spring.

I think once i get 1500 or more hrs on the cub I will buy a 60" Kubota, and be running all diesel . Ride is also smooth.

5. SchultzLawnCare

SchultzLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

now that was very mean of you to post pictures of a lawn! i cant wait until april! Nice stripes though

6. Toad

Thanks! Seems like well never get rid of this snow. Shure did get alot out of this last storm. I see your in the same boat. Nice lookin stripes yourself.

7. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

I still got about 12" in of snow in some areas, I could only wish that I was seeing green. Only 5 more weeks though!!!!!!

8. Toad

We just got over a foot Fri night and all day Sat. Lets see some more pics!!!!!!!

9. BCNU

BCNU LawnSite Member

How many hours can you get out a tank of fuel with the 331?

10. Toad

It uses about one gallon of fuel per hour , so with a 12 gallon or just shy of 12 gallons I can mow for 12 hrs. Let me tell you that this is some serious amount of acreage mowed after the 12hrs.