Stripes-not just for lawns

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by John DiMartino, Dec 5, 2000.

1. John DiMartino

John DiMartino LawnSite Silver Member

While I was surfing E-bay,I noticed some lines in a pic. of the cargo area of a Blazer,I enlarged it and lo and behold,look at those stripes!!!Im going out to the wifes blazer now to see if i can get mine straighter.Ill be working on a stripe kit for my Hoover next. LOL.I tell you this guy must have seen Eric's website and got envious,and applied it to his detailing job.
  2. John DiMartino

3. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

I think Eric was playing with his toy Dixie Chopper in the back of that Blazer!
  4. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

OH MAN! That was too funny!!!! He must be a landscaper, cause you know winter is here.
  5. Greenkeepers

Greenkeepers LawnSite Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

Before we moved into our new house I went down and took the ole hoover and striped all the rooms. My office and bedroom looked really cool because it was green carpet. My fiance just started laughing.
  6. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

This makes ME feel alot better! Now I don't feel like such a fanatic as my girlfriend says I am. She just thinks I was taking it to a bit of an extreme with striping the livingroom rug.:)
  7. John DiMartino

I stripe the rug too,Gotta love those stripes,now if I could get a Zero turn vacuum so i dont have to back up...
  8. tslawn

tslawn LawnSite Member

Thank god there's other freaks out there like me and my husband. Sometimes I feel like we're competing with each other to see who can do the straightest lines on our carpet!!!!
  9. Rufur

Rufur LawnSite Member
    from md

yep I noticed stripes in london office buildings the farmers around here leave some nice ones too!
  10. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member