Stripes with 9 1/2 foot mower - non fertilized property

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Flex-Deck, Sep 5, 2005.

1. Flex-Deck

Flex-Deck LawnSite Silver Member

Here is a pic of somewhat visible stripeing with a 9 1/2 foot mower on a JD property - This is a mixture of water grass, some blue grass, and whatever - This is definitely a low intensity yard - Just mow.

Stripes-JD-.jpg

2. scottishmaximus

scottishmaximus LawnSite Senior Member
    from ohio

got any better pics?

3. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

LOL... :p

Looks good Brad.. keep up the good work.

4. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

You know your prices are cheap when a dealer hires you to cut their grass over using demo equipment to do it :) Just ribbing you Brad. Stripes look nice.

5. Flex-Deck

They used to have the help use mowers that were sitting on the lot, but they did not do a very good job - no patterns - they just whacked grass, and the used mowers usually were out of whack anyway. They decided they wanted some one that could make it look like a bit more professionally done. I think we do ok considering having to mow around a lot of equipment.
    Thanks Soupy

6. Green-Pro

Green-Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

Brad

Is that the dealership south of town? looks good, know what ya mean about mowing around equipment, got an auto dealer that loves to park cars every where but where they should be if ya know what I mean. Of course with implements this most of the times cannot be helped but cars?

-Geoff

7. scottishmaximus

scottishmaximus LawnSite Senior Member
    from ohio

Wasn't trying to rip on you, just couldn't really see a stripe pattern. Maybe it's just my cheap moniter or bad eyes. I know you have the jd riders with decks hanging off the sides. I would like to see how uniform the stripes look. I just couldn't see much in the pic.

8. mith

mith LawnSite Member

Could you post a couple pics of your equip, sounds good.
    Thanks

9. Flex-Deck

Here is a pic of a ditch being mowed with a 9 1/2 foot deck

Hauswirth Ditch-36 on road-60slant-flex-up on side-front view2-good.jpg

10. Flex-Deck

One more pic

Hauswirth Ditch-flex down along fence-36 up on ditch side-front view2-good.jpg