Stripes without a roller.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mower_babe, Sep 10, 2003.

1. mower_babe

mower_babe LawnSite Senior Member

Ok-my first attempt at posting any of my stripes. Be nice boys. This is without a striping roller-I would like to get 2 for the next season so that I TOO can stripe the Gamba-way. I hope this picture turns out. photo taken high upon a hill that we have to weedeat 3X yr...(before you all jump on me. That is the customers choice. )

stripes w out roller.jpg
  2. chefdrp

chefdrp LawnSite Bronze Member

I think they look good considering no roller or chains.
  3. mower_babe

gee, thanks! :)
  4. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

Mower Babe,

Either that lawn is irrigated or that pictur was taken over a month ago. Hmmm that lawn looks familiar. Looks very nice.
  5. ElephantNest

ElephantNest LawnSite Bronze Member
    from La.

6. mower_babe

oh-of course they do not irrigate. That would cost money. lol.

I took it around July, maybe--I would have to look. I had it stored on my computer with other business pictures.

Yes, DLCS-I bet it does look familiar to you.:D

Thanks for the compliments-elephant and dlcs.
  7. bayfish

bayfish LawnSite Senior Member

Mower Babe.....could you get them a little straighter next time? Looks great. Did you use a chalkline?
  8. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Looks pretty good. Are you using a three wheeler, or is your deck just streaking? Some rows, it looks like it's in the center, but the ones over to out right look like they are right in the zone that would streak (1/3 of the way across the deck).
  9. mower_babe

runner, using eXmarks - no 3 wheeled contraptions here!! puhhhllleeeaaazzzeee!:blob4: :)
  10. work_it

work_it LawnSite Senior Member

That's OK. Even if you were we wouldn't hold you against it.......oh, I mean hold it against you. smile:)