Stripes

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by blublazes, Oct 17, 2005.

1. blublazes

blublazes LawnSite Member

Hey guys, I have never posted any pics of stripes on here so I thought I would grace you with a few pics of a property I do.

stripes 1.jpg

2. blublazes

These pics are from the back of the home, the front yard is very thin and does not stripe well, but we are working on that.

stripes 3.jpg

3. blublazes

And heres a pic of the truck and trailer loaded up before I put my racks on it.

truck and mowers.jpg

4. LawnBoy89

LawnBoy89 LawnSite Senior Member

Looks nice man. Do you alternate it and also cut on a diagnal angle from the one you are cutting now?

Sweet truck.

5. PLM-1

PLM-1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Who says Grasshoppers don't stripe!?

6. True Cut Lawn Maintenance

True Cut Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Senior Member

Cant help but notice that JD plate on the front, nice truck too:)

7. blublazes

Yeah that yard actually gets cut in three different directions but this was a picture from the begining of the year and this was the the best way to take a picture due to the way the sun was shining. Thanks for the compliments.
    -Paul

8. SOMM

SOMM LawnSite Senior Member

Nice stripes Blu ! Nice rig and equipment ! We always been impressed by another proximate LCO who runs Grasshopper Z's like yours (reg.gas 27Kaw-Vtwin on each).

Question: Between your two Grasshoppers, which ONE would you purchase another ONE of - if you were adding to your existing operation?
    Thanks in advance.

BTW, who plows your customers driveways seeing as how all our snow gets sent your way these days? Hope it's your Super Duty, soon :)

9. blublazes

If I were to get rid of one of the mowers it would be the 227, its great and all, but I would rather run two diesels due to the fact that i have a 100 gal transfer tank and if i had the two diesels my time at the gas station would be greatly reduced. I also belive the diesel uses a good bit less fuel as well. We dont get enough snow to have to worry about plowing, seriously, no one down here plows with their trucks, I'm sure our day is coming though, so I better keep my mouth shut before we are all scrambling to get a snowplow!:dizzy:
    Paul

10. jtkplc

jtkplc LawnSite Silver Member

do you find the 21 HP Kubota to be underpowered? How does it stack up against other engines you've used? Would you like more power or does it provide enough? Thanks...