Striping and new 36" Viking

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by DLONGLANDSCAPING, Apr 15, 2010.

1. DLONGLANDSCAPING

DLONGLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member

Here are finally some pictures of my work. I only have two lawns and the big lawn i barely cut any grass, just mulched up the leaves with the mulch kit on the lazer.

IMG00027.jpg

IMG00026.jpg

IMG00024.jpg

IMG00023.jpg

IMG00022.jpg

2. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Hey looks good, I was just thinking about texting you. Was just thinkin to myself I haven't seen you around here much lately haha.

3. DLONGLANDSCAPING

i've been busy working and i was on spring break so the last 3 weeks have been hectic. I am up to 65 customers and growing by the day once people see the stripes i lay down.

4. DLONGLANDSCAPING

sorry for the crappy quality, i was taking them with my blackberry, next week i will take some with a canon rebel 25mp camera. my dads a photographer as a hobbie. Here are some with my moms little digital camera of the mower and some more of the big lot.

IMG00015.jpg

IMG00014.jpg

101_2108.jpg

101_2109.jpg

5. Kennedy Landscaping

Nice pictures, I hear ya about being busy. I just landed an apartment complex tonight ontop of the two gas stations, motel, duplexes, and residentials I do. Plus other work.

6. DLONGLANDSCAPING

what equipment do you have to do all of that? that sounds crazy. i just got insured and i got my tax id number and billing all set up, my uncle helped me out hugely. i want commercials now, i have so many high end residencials though, i love laying down some nice stripes for them to tell everyone their yard looks like a golf coarse.

7. Kennedy Landscaping

I'm just sticking with what I've currently got to handle the workload. All my frontline equipment is in my sig.

8. DLONGLANDSCAPING

good for you, i dont know how you do it though. if i had to ride a tractor i would shoot myself. I think why i like mowing is because i like going fast and turning on my lazer

9. Kennedy Landscaping

I don't run the tractor too much, its mainly my pulling/plowing machine. Its sitting behind my shop right now without the deck on it. I need to go park it inside though and get it out of the weather....

10. DLONGLANDSCAPING

oh okay. so whats your biggest lawn. Cuz if i had to mow my biggest property with my 36" viking on the fastest speed i think it would take me two to threehours. but with my lazer it like 35 minutes