Striping by Carmel Landscapes

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Mudly, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Mudly

Mudly LawnSite Member

i had to use another computer to see what you were talking about. your right, it's the second picture your talking about i hope, but it wasn't the trimmer. this lawn was ruined by the ladie who owed it a month and a half before this picture was taken. she decided to put glyphosphate down thinking it would kill the weeds, sure did, including the lawn. i showed up to mow the lawn and she told me what she did, i had to look at the product to answer some of the questions she had. This is how i know she used roundup. so i drenched the lawn for a good day and took a soil sample, just so i could sell her on some other improvments.
    i threw down a quarter ton of lime her PH was 3.2, I knew it was low but thats unacceptable. I also put down 80 lbs of urea to speed up the regrowth time. anyways theres still parts of that lawn that havn't recovered completely and i think thats what we are looking at, but maybe not.

2. Mudly

Mudly LawnSite Member

i had some free time today so i took some pictures of the shop and my new truck. sorry ford boys, i had to downgrade because of gas.

100_0529.jpg

100_0528.jpg

100_0527.jpg

3. Mudly

Mudly LawnSite Member

pictures of rigs and a treejob

100_0563.jpg

100_0571.jpg

100_0574.jpg