Striping Kit for 54" JD Z-trak

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by PeezieP, Feb 23, 2006.

1. PeezieP

PeezieP LawnSite Member

I just bought a roller striping kit for my 737. Anyone ever used a JD Striping kit or know anything about?. Was wondering if i could somehow make it to where i could use it on some lawn and not others, any info on this would be greatly appreciated
  2. POPO4995

POPO4995 LawnSite Bronze Member

I just ordered striping kits for my 737 and 997; I believe once the kits are on, they're on. :dancing:
  3. PeezieP

PeezieP LawnSite Member

do you think there could be an extra hole drilled to allow the roller to be inserted in two differnt holes, one high and one low? Just wondering i havent actually set down and tried anything i probably will tonight, if i come about anything i will let you know.
  4. padrefargo

padrefargo LawnSite Member

I'm looking for a striping kit for my 717 with the 7-IronII deck. Anyone know where I can buy one? I don't care if it is not easily removed as I don't plan to need to take it off and put it back on often or even at all.

I saw a roller ball on an Exmark that was pretty slick that I wish was built for my Deere.

5. joelz

joelz LawnSite Member
    from zinG

They don't make a striping kit that fits the 717.

And I just unbolt my striping roller on my 727 whenever i want it off and then just bolt it right back on, Only takes about 3 minutes or so.
  6. buckeyecitylandscaping

buckeyecitylandscaping LawnSite Member

where did you get the striping kit for your 737? how much was it?