striping kits for lazer HP

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by scottlawns, Jun 12, 2001.

1. scottlawns

scottlawns Guest

can anyone tell me what they think would work the best for a striping kit on a 52in lazer HP ......and what others are using? i think the stripe should be alot better than it is,and how many of you have tried the double blades on this machine?

Thankyou

2. Cutter1

Cutter1 LawnSite Bronze Member

I use the double blades on my 52 laser. I also have a ez-striper from york sheet metals. Mine stripes real nice!! Check out his web site. yorksheet.com

3. scottlawns

scottlawns Guest

has anyone ever tried using chains like eric has on his dixie...ans if so..did you make them yourself or order them,i just think that the Hp could stripe better than it does.

Thankyou

4. Esby

Esby LawnSite Senior Member

I have heard from many that the ez-stripe from yorksheet stripes alot better than the chains. I was thinking of making chains, but decided to go with the roller..........deffintalty was the right decision.

5. crs

crs LawnSite Member

I have mentioned this in several other treads but I thought it would bear repeating. Take a piece of rubber about 3/16 or 1/4 inch thick and wide enough to hang about an inch or so below the back of your deck and mount it to the back of your mowing deck sandwiched between some thin pieces of steel. You can easily make one of these to fit any machine and it is very inexpensive.