1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Striping Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by IntegrityGuy, Jan 22, 2009.

1. IntegrityGuy

IntegrityGuy LawnSite Senior Member

I am in the process of making a website for my company. I need a picture of a striped lawn. I couldnt find any in my camera from last year and i cant wait till the spring to get one. If anyone is willing to let me use one of their photos i would greatly appreciate it. And i know this sounds goofy but if anyone is willing to let me use their picture i would like it sent by Email with a written consent so that i will not get sued or anything crazy like that. It will only be used temperary till Mid spring. I hate showing off work thats not mine but it is a necessity right now. I mow with a wright 52'' so if anyone has some picks of wright stripes that would be super. Please dont send me photos from google eather. Thank you, Joe
  2. MJS

MJS LawnSite Bronze Member

Hmm. . .I would be willing to send you a picture of mine, as long as I could put small text at the bottom of the picture crediting the work to me - and no, I don't sue people :)

As long as it's just going to be a temporary background or pic on your website, I'd be okay with that.

I'm willing to help, but I don't want to just "give" my work away, so to speak.
  3. nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

what great stipes could you possible have with a 36" anyway :laugh:
  4. JosephLawnCare

JosephLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

5. IntegrityGuy

Okay. Im not going to garuntee i use them because it is a 36'' and i mow with 48-52 but i still appreciate it and sense everybody else just critisizes peoples stuff and dont contribute i would love to take a look at them. Thanks.
  6. KC lawn guy

KC lawn guy LawnSite Member

7. MJS

MJS LawnSite Bronze Member

:laugh: Well well. . . Just take a look on my Facebook lol

The 36" has done the trick for me for a long time. . . I only have one account that is over half an acre, but with two new larger commercial accounts added this season (one six acres and the other two) I am in the process of buying out another company (customers and equipment) including an Exmark 48".

It's not that I have anything against bigger mowers - but until this year I had a ton of small accounts and nothing to justify the purchase of larger wb or z turn.
  8. IntegrityGuy

I like your stripes. You do a great job. But blade scape sent me pictures that were by far the best i have been sent. your stripes are still very good and keep up the good work.