Striping roller from gator rator

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Fireman D, Nov 2, 2003.

1. Fireman D

Fireman D LawnSite Member

Does anyone have one mounted to either a Bob-Cat or Bunton? Does anyone have one at all? If you do have one and are very satisfied with the results it provides please let me hear about it. I've thought about getting one but just wasn't sure if it would be worth it. I currently run a homemade chain kit on my Bob-Cat mower that I made myself. I'm satisfied with the results of the chains but I've also seen the results from rollers and I think the stripes stand out even more with the roller versus the chains.

2. Fireman D

Fireman D LawnSite Member

I can't believe that nobody has one of these rollers. If you have one I would like to hear about it.

3. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Is it on there web ?

JOhn

4. Pat Daniels

Pat Daniels LawnSite Member

Seen it at Kentucky. I think it rolls on a spring? No bolts to take off and on. Smaller than the rollers on exmarks. Price was right.

5. lrose2

lrose2 LawnSite Member

The only person that I know of that has one is the now banned LawnGodFather.

6. GLS

GLS LawnSite Bronze Member

Where can I find more info on these?

7. subdube

subdube LawnSite Member
    from NC

8. locutus

locutus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NC

Not trying to hijack this thread,but I have been wondering what happened to LawnGodfather. What did he do to get banned?:confused:

9. FlatLander

FlatLander LawnSite Member
    from PA

i have made one of these striping rollers from parts from home depot ( axlerod, angle iron, "L" brackets, and mower wheels. I works great.