striping roller

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by SLCINC, Dec 10, 2004.

1. SLCINC

SLCINC LawnSite Member

Does anyone know how much a striping roller costs for a 60 in exmark lazer z? Ballpark?

2. ztoro

ztoro LawnSite Senior Member

190-200 on ebay

or upwards of 250 from the dealer

3. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Superior,

Approximately $279, however you'll need to visit your local Exmark dealer for the most accurate pricing information.

Thanks

Terry

4. SLCINC

SLCINC LawnSite Member

Thanks, I have a question about my exmark lazer z 60 inch cut. My machine has about 650 hours on it now. Every spring I change the oil, give it a tune up and change the blades. Is there any other maintenance I should do this spring for the machine.

5. eXmark

Superior,

This is a good time to change out all your filters, service the hydros, re-decal and add a little touch up paint. Some guys will also paint the underside of the deck with a graphite or teflon based paint to help reduce the amount of wet grass that collects there in the spring. It's always a good idea to inspect all bearings belts and idlers as well at this time.

Thanks

Terry

6. eXmark

Ztoro,

If I had to guess those are probably not Exmark items your seeing on e-bay.

Thanks

Terry

7. ztoro

ztoro LawnSite Senior Member

probably not, but when comparing my Exmark roller for the TTHP 52 and the Non Exmark for the 60". there are few if any differences that I notice....

8. SLCINC

SLCINC LawnSite Member

Hey Terry,
    What do you mean service the hydros, and re-decal, Im not too familiar with those terms?
    Thanks,

Muayad K.

9. eXmark

Superior,

Sorry about that. The hydro's require that once per year the filter and oil in the reservoir be changed. Re-decalling is simply making sure all decals are still legible and and in place. If they are not they should be replaced with new decals.

If you really want to have your equipment in the best shape of it's life since new you can do a complete annual reconditioning. I've attached a sheat I put together a couple of years ago regarding what some of the top landscape contractors look at each year during the off season. It's a pretty good outline and while a little dated it does still apply.

Thanks

Terry

Attached Files:

10. dishboy

dishboy LawnSite Platinum Member
    from zone 6

Add to that list pull the engine shroud and blow all dirt, grass etc that collects between fins are any other obscure place.

I am assuming air cooled motor?