Striping Sulky - Whos using one ?

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by TriCountyLawn, Oct 3, 2006.

1. TriCountyLawn

TriCountyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

I like the ideas of the rollers and stuff but im worried about backing up ect. Dont need anything slowing me down. Im looking at getting a couple of sulkys. Bull rider looks pretty good cause it doesnt jack knife. However I dont want wierd wheel marks in my stripes.

So some feedback on guys who are using the "roll on " sulky would be very much appreciated.

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Do you want to demo one?
    I may be able to arrange it.

Pj

3. TriCountyLawn

Absolutly!

Was going to talk to riggs about it but they cant even seem to get me a Super Z demo (its sitting at there other store) so I wasnt going to waste my breath with them.

Yeah, I would like to try one before our mowing season is over. That would be awsome. Let me know!

4. 4curbappeal

4curbappeal LawnSite Senior Member

I love it! Very easy and quick! Turf sometimes tears when turning on inferior grass, but works awesome on nice lawns.

5. syzer

syzer LawnSite Bronze Member

You should also consider the proslide XT I always thought it was a joke until I talked myself into just trying it out. Now I am in love!

6. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

I am here at the Expo and I will see your area sales manager and see what I can get done for you.

Pj

7. TriCountyLawn

Good man PJ

8. jsaunders

jsaunders LawnSite Bronze Member

I would stay away from the bull rider- I have gone through 2 in 2 years- yes they are nice to back up with yet for the money you pay for them it is crazy how fast they fall apart and how cheap they are made. I had 2 CHEAP 2 wheel sulkies that have been more reliable.