1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

stripping kits

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Teff's Lawn & Snow, Mar 18, 2004.

1. Teff's Lawn & Snow

Teff's Lawn & Snow LawnSite Member

Any advice on what kind of stripping kit to put on a Toro 52" walk behind.
  2. locutus

locutus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NC

I'm thinking that the Exmark striping kit might fit your Toro.
  3. toro makes a rubber flap stripe kit ..if its a fixed deck toro exmark might work.............also www.bigleaguelawns.com makes rollers for all kinds of walkbehinds...
  4. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

My proline wb 52'' came with the rubber flap standard, or are you interested in a roller type?
  5. Teff's Lawn & Snow

Teff's Lawn & Snow LawnSite Member

Thank's for the help, yes im looking for the roller type, anyone used the strippers from big league lawns.
  6. chimmygew

chimmygew LawnSite Senior Member

I used one and it was made of very cheap material. Any time you bumped into something it would break or bend. I had someone send me info on where to buy and how to install a roller cheap. Give me your e-mail and I will send it to you.
  7. sgoalie23

sgoalie23 LawnSite Member

an exmark roller will fit onto a toro
  8. Jackman

Jackman LawnSite Member
    from Zone

Do a search for York Sheet Metal they are the original maker of the Exmark EZ Striper. I called and talked to Dave his 60 in Lazer Z strip roller he will ship it to you 250 all frieght and tax included not a bad deal imop....
  9. Buckeye1

Buckeye1 LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

There are Toro and Exmark striping rollers listed on Ebay. There are usually chain kits listed also. Can't beat ebay for prices on these things.
  10. Ricks Z28

Ricks Z28 LawnSite Member
    from Pa

Are you the one selling the copy of the " Original EZ Striper tm " on Ebay ?