Strobes on Trucks

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by johndeerefan, Jun 19, 2007.

1. johndeerefan

johndeerefan LawnSite Member

Do any of you guys have strobes or rotating lights on your trucks, trailers, or equipment? If so lets see the pics

2. POPO4995

POPO4995 LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a Dual Strobe amber magnetic bar that I throw on top when I need it. I also have clear hidden strobes in my front turn signal lamps and rear tail-lights. Im a Reserve Deputy for my county so I have headlight flashers and red/blue Whelen Talons in front and back also.:rolleyes:

3. johndeerefan

johndeerefan LawnSite Member

oh thats cool

4. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

Have any pics with all lights on?

5. New Heights

New Heights LawnSite Member

I hope you can see the mini LED lightbar on my truck. This one is blue but I have the same one in amber for plowing. I think its sleek and low profile.

1 098.jpg

6. New Heights,

nice truck...my dad has one thats a company truck the same, just white w/ a blue stripe. Just wondering if you have any hideaways in the headlights or anywhere...In december (or sooner) i want to put them in, but the only ones i can find where i get my truck stuff is a set of 6 w/ a master and individual switches for like $670 installed...any comments on the number/price?

thanks
    Doug

7. POPO4995

I can try to snap some pics sometime...:)

8. New Heights

New Heights LawnSite Member

Thanks Doug. I have micro Leds in the grill and in te back window. I also have a micro led light by the review mirror. Here is a better pic you can see the grill lights>

new 135.jpg

9. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

thats a crazy price i got mine for my trucks at $225 a pop for a 90w system i installed myself took about an hour and a half

10. POPO4995

Yeah, all my lights that I mentioned above were about $950, but got everything installed professionally for $250.