Stuck on What blower brand

Discussion in 'Industry Surveys & Polls' started by OrangeToys, Apr 21, 2009.

1. nbuzz

nbuzz LawnSite Member

huh? not everything is perfect in this world. just kiddin. but you can either take it all the way off or take the right shoulder strap off and reach around to the cord... if you're coordinated enough.

if you buy a stihl you wont have that problem...lol!! but in all seriousness a brand new backpack shouldnt die on you unless its out of gas. which you'd have to take it off anyways.

2. Mike's LawnCare Landscape

Mike's LawnCare Landscape LawnSite Senior Member

Go Redmax the 8001 will blow the blow hoes away !!!

3. RonAyersMotorsports

RonAyersMotorsports LawnSite Senior Member

Starting isn't a problem with the BR600. If it ever gets hard to turn over have the valves adjusted. But this isn't needed until like after two seasons. Great units and very powerfull. Customers running these machines for three seasons now, one came in yesterday never had any service. Quick valve adjustment and new filters and spark plugs, throttle cable adjustment and back out the door like a new one. Landscapers in my area love these units power and their comfort.

4. OrangeToys

OrangeToys LawnSite Bronze Member
    from SW MO

So is it going to be worth it for me to up grade from a handheld Stihl to a one of the backpack blowers? I use the BG 85

5. IntegrityGuy

IntegrityGuy LawnSite Senior Member

omg yes its a worlds difference from hand held to backpack. you will never go back.

6. nbuzz

nbuzz LawnSite Member

+1!!!! night and day difference. I gave my handheld to my dad for his house. you'll never want anything but a 60cc or bigger, once you've had one..

7. SouthernDelight

SouthernDelight LawnSite Member

Ditto, I have 4, they are fantastic.

8. rob7233

rob7233 LawnSite Senior Member

Well Now, you'll just have to take it back off to kick start up again !!!

9. laird006

laird006 LawnSite Member

I can start my br600 on my back.

10. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

Go with the BR600. And once you use it once, you will never want to go back to a handheld ever again.