stuff from 2005

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by DeereHauler, Jan 2, 2006.

1. DeereHauler

DeereHauler LawnSite Senior Member

heres a few pics of things that happened this year for me.

first 2 are a small sod job, before and a few weeks after.

it was about 2500 sq ft. around a small addition.

2. DeereHauler

heres a pic of the equipment i used to finish my brothers yard, and his neighbors. over 4 acres of work.

i couldn't find anyone who had harley rake to rent, so i used this finisher, not sure of the brand, but it sucked ass.

3. True Cut Lawn Maintenance

True Cut Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Senior Member

got any pics of your mowers?

4. Gatewayuser

Gatewayuser LawnSite Bronze Member

Look like fun I love skid loaders, I would like to be a cheap used one this year.
    Landscaping looks good too.:waving:

5. DeereHauler

i have one pic of my 757, and WB right now. i'm trying to get my camera fixed, but they probably sent it to japan..haha.

everytime i try to load a few pics my internet disconnects, so i will post one or 2 at a time.

6. DeereHauler

yeah i like them too. i just don't want to own one right now. i used a bobcat when i installed the sod. just to move the pallets around. the pallets were soooo heavy that i had to have 3 guys stand on the back to keep me from tipping over while i was unloading them.

haha, live and learn. :nono:

7. True Cut Lawn Maintenance

wouldnt mind having that walk behind, but i live a little far off from where you are at. Im john deere fanatic but i dont even own one peice of green equipment to put on the trailer, the 180 is just for messin around on.

8. DeereHauler

and for now, heres a nice pics of my stripes. this was before the kit was installed. i didn't get too many pics this past year, but i liked this one. enjoy

9. DeereHauler

i enjoy using it, but i needed to make some time, and save space without having to buy a huge trailer. i'm saving for an enclosed trailer, just not ready for it now! if you find a way to get it to ya let me know, i haven't had too many bites on it yet, mostly people asking questions, then never e-mailing me back. just before mowing season it may go on evilbay.

10. True Cut Lawn Maintenance

how much you want for it? pm me if you dont want to say here.