Stump Grinder for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by o-so-n-so, Jan 5, 2007.

1. o-so-n-so

o-so-n-so LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Alabama

1997 Vermeer SC502 Stump Grinder. 2000 hours on machine. I will do a full service and replace all filters, cutting teeth (Vermeer pro series), pockets and bolts at this price. I have owned and operated this machine for 7 years and have made good money. $8500.00 obo.

I am considering selling my business as a whole if anyone might be interested.
    2002 Chevy 2500 HD 80k miles Auto 8100 vortex.
    Stump Grinder
    2 Exmark mowers
    2 Trailers
    1 4510 JD Tractor with attachments
    trimmers, blowers, edger, hedge trimmers, hand tools and lots of misc. stuff.

$55,000.00 obo. Can provide photos of any piece.

2. LLandscaping

LLandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Why are you selling the business? Are you interested in selling the two-cycle stuff separate? If so what brand are they?

3. o-so-n-so

from Alabama

Yea....Getting to old to keep up the pace. I have the opportunity to get back into truck sales. The big trucks.
    I will sell some of the 2 cycle stuff after I see what kind of results I get on the whole business. It would be a great deal for a young person wanting to make some good money. A local person could start making money today with the business that I have built over the years. 55k is what i want but will consider ANY offer.. Going to post a picture of my truck at soon as I clean it up. Had a request via PM.

4. o-so-n-so

from Alabama

photos of the truck upon request.........

SLP 043.jpg

SLP 046.jpg

SLP 050.jpg

SLP 054.jpg

SLP 051.jpg

5. o-so-n-so

from Alabama

This is the trucks specs.

ctmpphpMXQ1XL.jpg

ctmpphp9670U2.jpg

6. o-so-n-so

from Alabama

This is a current pic of the stump grinder before a clean up. Has not been washed in over a month. Regular oil changes, all filters changed as required, greased and clean air filter every 8 hours. Asking $8500.00 includes new oil and filters, new teeth pockets and bolts. Will take less like it sets. Come on now....Somebody will get a good deal with this machine.:help:

Stump Grinder 001.jpg