1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Stump Grinding Teeth

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Eager Beaver, Aug 16, 2000.

1. Eager Beaver

Eager Beaver LawnSite Member

Is there anyone out there in cyberspace that does Stump grinding with their services? I am looking for an aftermarket supplier for stump grinding teeth. I had some information on a couple from the Louieville show a few years ago however the information got misplaced. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. tony58

tony58 LawnSite Member

Eager Beaver
    Try http://www.discountstumpcutters.com hope this helps...
    Also could you e-mail me at tony-blocker@hotmail.com.I need to ask you something pertaining to stump cutting.

3. Toddppm

Toddppm LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

Border city tool 800-421-5985,from michigan or Leonardi manuf. in Ny 800-537-2552. I bought from Border city last time because they were cheaper on quantity, if only a few i think Leonardi is cheaper. They are both much cheaper than the tree equipment mail order dealers also.
    Never mind i just looked a the site above, that's a good price, beat border city by ..14 each and free shipping! Good deal if they're good teeth

[Edited by Toddppm on 08-17-2000 at 12:48 AM]

4. Eager Beaver

Eager Beaver LawnSite Member

Just got back to the site and found out all the attached information. Thanks guys for all your help. The teeth are costing me a fortune with Rayco threw Michigan Cat. They are costing about 11.00 bucks per tooth. Now I will be able to replace them when needed instead of beating me and my machine to death.I have sharpened them with a green wheel however they are never as good as new.