Stupid things youve done.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by zero_turn_freak, Jul 31, 2006.

1. zero_turn_freak

zero_turn_freak LawnSite Member

One day i was doin a yard one day and the backyard is extremnely steep so i do it normally with a push but i was REALLY tired on that day so i TRIED to do it with my zt and got it stuck, i had to call my dad and he came and we had to push it all the way back up the hill.

2. Brendan Smith

Brendan Smith LawnSite Bronze Member

dumbest thing i've done - god, where do i even start :laugh:

left the house at 17 instead of riding the gravy train into my late 20's perhaps? :laugh:

3. Eakern & Dog

Eakern & Dog LawnSite Senior Member

While in highschool, my best friend's Dad owned an LCO. He used to drop us off at the local Kraft cheese factory with the mowers to mow all day long. We were sixteen years old, trying to look cool and of course began smoking. He dropped us off one day and we did not have a lighter or any matches. We tried to light a cigarette on the muffler of a Snapper rear engine rider and ended up burning our hair. Found out later, that one of the high school guys that worked with us who was left there once without a light, tried to light a joint with the same muffler and a cup of gasoline and created a small but manageable brush fire under a Magnolia tree. Oh, how I miss the Kraft Cheese factory days.:cool2:

4. Frontier-Lawn

Frontier-Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

not buy Berkshire Hathaway stock (6 shares) in 1992 @$400 share. current cost per share is $87,860.
    oh im sorry you meant lawn.....

mow over a hose while it was still on in 12" grass and did not see it.

5. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

When I first got my Z I was being stupid and kind of showing off at my moms and went flying down the side of the house which is about as wide as the Z. By accident I caught the edge of there brand new air conditioner and dragged it almost all the way off the pad (which happened in about half a second). I thought my step dad was gonna kill me. It still works fine it just has a little dent in the outter cage.

Cheers
    Jeff

6. LawnGuy73

LawnGuy73 LawnSite Bronze Member

Stupidist thing I've ever done...... Started a lawn service.

7. Idealtim

Idealtim LawnSite Senior Member

Coating someones white car with flourecent green grass and driving away. He called me back and I thought he was kidding because it was around april fools. He wasn't kidding.

8. copoly1

copoly1 LawnSite Member

I decided to put a battery operated drill in my pants like a gun slinger while going up a ladder. As I put the drill in my pants I accidentally hit the trigger. Needless to say, the drill caught my scivvies and I got a serious wedgie. Glad no one saw me. I sang saprono for a couple of days.

9. TheLawnBarber

TheLawnBarber LawnSite Senior Member

My bro drove the midsize through the fence.LOL I was trimming in the backyard of a prop when all of a sudden my bro decided he wanted to drop in and say hello.

10. ozd12005

ozd12005 LawnSite Senior Member

left the house at 17 instead of riding the gravy train into my late 20's perhaps? :laugh:[/QUOTE]

Ditto