1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

StuveXT

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by stuvecorp, Dec 16, 2009.

1. YellowDogSVC

YellowDogSVC LawnSite Gold Member
    from TX

looks like Tim the Toolman would approve!

2. talus

talus LawnSite Senior Member

That is awesome. Kinda what i'm planning right now. Maybe not 96' but would if the wife says so.:laugh: It will be a shop and a barn for her damn horses:hammerhead:

3. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

very nice!!! how do you heat it?

4. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Hey, hey, hey.. Whats wrong with horses?! :nono:

Other than all the freakin work and money? :laugh:

5. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Stuve, do I spot the mustang?!

6. dozerman21

dozerman21 LawnSite Bronze Member

Good looking barn!

7. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks guys. The kitchen is actually Ikea cabinets, priced out some regular cabinets from Menards and the Ikea ones were less. It was like Christmas putting them together. My brother is real good with them, we modified some to work in the space. We did the concrete counter tops our self and it was kinda fun, really messy but ground them down in the wash bay. Getting them up was a challenge, my next shop will be on the ground level. I'm getting close, need some wiring and tile finishing and then some railings and it could be good enough for move in. We have in floor heat and then radiant registers for the loft.

8. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

ohhh wow you are going to be spoiled with that heat. is it fueled by a wood burner or propane?

9. stuvecorp

Yep, hiding in the corner. That would be the only 'horse' that gets in this building.:)

10. stuvecorp

We went with LP. So far it hasn't been to bad on heating. Have to start putting the roof insulation in, been slacking.