1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by stuvecorp, Dec 16, 2009.

1. Cornell

Cornell LawnSite Senior Member
    from MN

Wish our stuff had those hours on them. I've put 1100 hours on the CX160 this year alone.

T770 has 400 on it and we've had it since the end of June.

Guess it's not all bad though.

NEUSWEDE LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

what did those meter wings cost? those are pretty cool. How do they attach just bolts?
  3. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

They are called 'EZ wing MPs'. I got them for $630, the list was almost $1000. Any more and I would have fabbed something up but for the most part I just bolted these up. The dealer here had them for a couple years and just wanted them gone. They bolt on but I may add some supports and two more bolts on each wing. They have a tube with three holes for the straight, 45 and boxed position that seems pretty easy to change. Looking forward to trying it out...
  4. stuvecorp

Well, it sure hasn't snowed much but the blade and wings have worked good for the snow we have got. I love the jumbo tires, they have been everything I hoped and the extra speed is awesome.

Was at the Case dealer and had to get some pictures of this beauty, can't think of a better way to spend the winter than rolling in this. Maybe next year...

Any one looking for a two ton contractor truck or a 550 cab chassis, want to move them to retool.

621f 001.jpg

621f 002.jpg
  5. ioilyouin

ioilyouin LawnSite Senior Member

I'm too lazy to go looking, so repost pics of what you're wanting to move.
  6. stuvecorp

I'd have to take some new pictures as they have been posted already.
  7. Swampy

Swampy LawnSite Bronze Member

Change the file name or use a third party site such as photobucket.com
  8. stuvecorp

Well, time to strap the VTS back on. Was just looking for tracks but ended up with a whole 'nother VTS. Decided they should match, can never have enough PowerTan, right?

32912 002.jpg

32912 003.jpg
  9. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

that is sweet!
  10. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 LawnSite Senior Member