StuveXT

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by stuvecorp, Dec 16, 2009.

1. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

Use photobucket. Congrats on the new machine. Still have the big dump?

2. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

I don't even get an option to do pictures with my tablet?

The Kodiak is gone, paving contractor bought it last fall. It is running around the Twin Cities now. I am thinking of doing a 26,000# size contractor truck but might have to wait till winter.

This season has a whole different vibe, people want stuff done and seem to understand being put on a list. Also with all the rain getting a lot of calls to fix drainage/landscaping.

Rented an Orbit screen to screen out my black dirt and it won't stop raining. Very disappointed in the screen, can not take any moisture in the dirt. Thought the Thomas screen was much better.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

So you don't have a 440 anymore?
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. stuvecorp

Posted via Mobile Device

No, it has been a little weird as I've ran that size since 05. The TK is definitely slower but am liking it.

5. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

How are you liking the Tak TL130?
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. stuvecorp

I have different tracks than the Mustang did and the ride is much better. The controls are fast and smooth. Nice not having to push the safety buttons, just pull the seat bar down. Runs forever on a tank of fuel. It doesn't have all the features my Case did am getting the same work done with a cheaper machine. Have put almost 200 hours on it so far, getting pretty comfortable with it.
    Posted via Mobile Device