Subdivision entrances

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by plantzpropertymanagement, Apr 23, 2007.

1. plantzpropertymanagement

plantzpropertymanagement LawnSite Member

I was just wondering how do I go about bidding on subdivision entrances? Basically im just wondering who usally handles these thanks.
  2. pjslawncare/landscap

pjslawncare/landscap LawnSite Bronze Member

Home owners associations do. Talk to a few neighbors and find out who the president is and give him and invite to an estemate
  3. CutsForLess

CutsForLess LawnSite Member

Most of the time the treasurer of the home owners association takes care of this sort of thing. Just tell them you would like to give a bid the next time they take bids. These can very lucrative jobs, I mean you plant a few flowers every quarter or so and mow a little and get some good money for it. My latest one included mowing the park that goes with it and it turned very well, already i am getting jobs in the neighborhood and they are all highend homes. Some of them will get a new company because the one doing it does a lousy job, some do not care so much about the price so much they just want it to look good. If you dont do a good job they will boot you out at the next homeowners meeting.
  4. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

this is called common ground..... if there is a HOA.... there will be a lot more than the entrance... some have pools, Greenbelts, parks and such....

trust me on this had better know someone or take the HOA treasurer out for a prety swnaky meal........
  5. Fantasy Lawns

Fantasy Lawns LawnSite Bronze Member

go to your county tax collector web site if possible n find out the mailing address to whom is paying the taxes n send them a brochure