Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by JB926, Apr 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JB926

JB926 LawnSite Member
    from NJ

I really want one and dont know where to get them Any suggestions? THANKS
  2. Mdirrigation

Mdirrigation LawnSite Silver Member

Boat supply house
  3. JB926

JB926 LawnSite Member
    from NJ

all i can find is the beckston hand pump, I think I want the "SUCK TUBE", you know of one?
  4. John Deere Landscapes
  5. kerdog

kerdog LawnSite Member

6. SodKing

SodKing LawnSite Bronze Member

Never heard of a suck tube but I can see the value in it.
  7. crosson lawn

crosson lawn LawnSite Member

this is so ironic! today i went to a persons house that they couldn't get thier pump to work so i looked at it and they were trying to prime it but there was a check-valve right there by the pump so i was gonna cut it out just to prime it and check it. (they probably already killed it) and then replace the pump. i went to the local supply and this guy from oregon just moved here and is working here and he was suprised that none of us down here have heard of a "GUZZLER" and i think this is what u are wanting. he is gonna call me monday and i will ask him where he is ordering them from and what the correct name is to search for.
  8. Shawn C

Shawn C LawnSite Member

I need to get myself a suck-tube but that link is not valid. Anyone knows where to get it?
  9. I have one.....
    The pros....you can make one yourself, parts are available at any irrigation supple house such horizon(the guy was selling out of the phoenix location) site one, ewing ect...
    Handles muddy water better than the belkins

not for a clean job site....sucks water but will continue dropping until you push water out..... th

by the way, have you tried the phone number?
    EMail: tismaz@cox.net (TISM Arizona)

(602) 992-3274 Please leave a message if necessary. Use back arrow to return to Homepage

If you know of any other similar tool pages please let me know.... I'll link 'em!

You may call 602-992-3274,
    Shawn C and Mike Leary like this.
  10. Waterit

Waterit LawnSite Silver Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.