Sugar Cane Kettle/ pot

Discussion in 'Water Features' started by Mondragon Lawn Serv, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Mondragon Lawn Serv

Mondragon Lawn Serv LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

just wanted to put an update on here for you guys, especially Twinlakes thanks for the help. A little progress of the office building we're working where the kettle will go in. Kettle comes in Thursday so I'm hoping to have everything finished that day.

20140531_175124.jpg

20140531_175115.jpg

20140531_175008.jpg

20140531_174706.jpg

Acadaina_Office_N_Eldridge_edited_003.jpg

Acadaina_Office_N_Eldridge_edited_004.jpg

Acadaina_Office_N_Eldridge_edited_005.jpg

2. Twinlakes

Twinlakes LawnSite Member

Great Bud!!!

Appreciate the update and look forward to the completed pics.

Thanks for taking the time to share the results!

3. Mondragon Lawn Serv

from Texas

another small update. I was hoping not to drill through on the lip but looks like we will to try to hide the wire a bit. Water plants should be done by the end of nex week, also we might make a bed around it after all. :hammerhead::dizzy:

20140606_18.jpg

4. Mondragon Lawn Serv

from Texas

here's almost a done pic of everything. Since the tale of these pics the sewer caps have been cut lower and the fountain itself has a different nozzle so that there's very little to no turbulence. The water lily is doing really well, I'll be taking more pics next week when we go do maintenance. The only thing I'm bummed about is unable to hide the pump cord, we chose to not drill it just bc I was not confident in keeping it from leaking. Thanks to everyone for y'all s help

IMG_0456.jpg

IMG_0477.jpg

05.jpg

5. tadpole

tadpole LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks nice. The plants will soon take over such a small container though.

6. Mondragon Lawn Serv

from Texas

Thank you Tad, do appreciate the comment. I do agree the plants will take over. It's only a 5 ft kettle, should of went with the 7 footer. The lily has been covering real nicely since these pics and probably the other two will be taken out soon. We've been having an issue with people just driving to the office and taking the lily flower, they smell amazing. :nono: