1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Suggest some price of new mowers

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by HazellLawnCare, Dec 29, 2002.

1. HazellLawnCare

HazellLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Ok I am getting ready to purchase a new outfitt of mowers for a new crew. I am wanting 2 liquid cooled Lazer Zs with the 27 horse Kawasaki and 60" deck and the 3 bag Ultra vac. I am also wanting 2 Turf Tracer HPs with electric start 17 horse Kawasaki's with 48" decks and baggers. And last but not least 4 Metro 21" walkbehinds with BBC and self propelled. Give me a ball park figure what I should expect to buy all of this in a lump sum. I would expect a great discount for the quantity of items.
  2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

I give you what our sales book says but with amount of product you are looking at I am sure that it wouldn't be close to a dealer quote.

Your best bet is go to our link http://www.exmarkdealer.com/ and call your local dealers.

You can email me fred.fugett@exmark.com and I can help you find your dealers.

Thanks, Fred.
  3. IBGreen

IBGreen LawnSite Senior Member

Around $10,000 for each of the lazer z's, $5,000 for the Turf Tracers, and an even $1,000 for each of the 21" metro's. I don't know about the baggers but for the mowers themselves look for around $34,000. Exmark poster-child! Today I just got a 60 in lazer z w/ the 25hp and a 36" metro hp, for around thought I was having at it.