1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Suggestions about what program to use?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Dyllan78, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Dyllan78

Dyllan78 LawnSite Member

What computer program is a good to use for this business, does quickbooks work well or is there another program designed specifically for turf companies. Just trying to learn as much as i can while i am studying to take the 3b exam in virginia. thanks in advance

2. Blade Runners

Blade Runners LawnSite Bronze Member

It depends on what your needs are. Service Autopilot is one of the better online programs designed for lawn care/landscaping. You also have Jobber but it is pretty basic.

3. Dyllan78

Dyllan78 LawnSite Member

I work for a landscaping company now, been doing turf applications for a little while and kinda want to get out on my own. Still trying to pass the 3b exam. Just wanted to know if there was a program that could have all customers with lot size addresses ext. Record keeping on what applications they have been receiving and billing. something like that.

4. Blade Runners

Blade Runners LawnSite Bronze Member

What does your landscaping company use? SAP will do the things you mentioned.