Suggestions for Fall cleanup ad in newspaper

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by gcbama, Sep 11, 2005.

1. gcbama

gcbama LawnSite Member

I need some good ideas for a Fall Cleanup Ad in the local
    news paper and any ideas on a Fall Cleanup Flyer.

2. Turf Troll

Turf Troll LawnSite Member

1) Description/ Great Fall cleanup service
    2) Price/ FOR ONLY $___ - As little as $_____
    3) Why buy mine/ We even clean the spiderwebs around your doorways
    4) How to reach you/ phone #
    5) When / call now because ? service rotation, special service ,price break on shrub fert or care?
    Good Luck I'm working on lawn renovation and aeration ads
  3. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

<marquee loop="infinite" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><font color="#000000">Have a tax question? Need free business advice? Ask our CPA. Click Here </font></marquee>
    Hi gcbama,
    How about something like this?

<table width=100%>
    <tr bgcolor="#C0C0C0"><td align=left><a HREF="">Download and try Gopher Free for 30 days.</a><BR>See if we can help you.</td><TD align="center"></td><td>[​IMG]</td></tr></table>
    <center>Free Web Templates.Make your own logo Free.</center>
  4. Varsity L&G

Varsity L&G LawnSite Senior Member

Can I get the above in an editable format?
  5. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

Dude LOL you got to be joking, you can put ANY ad in the paper come leaf season so long it SAYS you do leaves, it doesn't matter if you look like the WORST or if you're green in the face, EVERYBODY will call you for leaves!

Here's all you need:
    Yourname + Yourphone
    And say you do Leaves

You'll get a SLEW of phonecalls, guaranteed! Just make sure you put ONE word on that ad (the word is 'leaves') and it doesn't matter what the rest of it looks like but yes, I'd include the phone number heheh.
  6. AzonPM

AzonPM LawnSite Member

I am new to this site and the landscaping business. My company does property management including landscaping. I have made several flyers here is the most recent one posted around town.

Attached Files:

7. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

arrrgg dupe post... sorry ...
  8. Kelly's Landscaping

Kelly's Landscaping LawnSite Platinum Member

Never will I do that again if you need the work then I understand entirely but I found the people that called were very impatient. They would expect me to drop everything and be there in 1-2 days I had my own accounts it was not fair to them to do some one I met on Sunday ahead of them when they stuck with me for the last 8 months. As topsite said you will get calls mostly early ones and the reason for that they feel you should kiss up to them and give them a better price I never did play that game to well. Thank god I no longer have too.
  9. scraper69

scraper69 LawnSite Senior Member
    from mi

Timing is everything , so dont put in in too early.. or at least run it until the snow flies... I hate cleanups.. but i too may ad this season ,, just to get a bunch of extras before the season wraps up.