Suggestions for flyer

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Young Lawn Boy, Feb 11, 2007.

1. Young Lawn Boy

Young Lawn Boy LawnSite Member

just wants so tips on my flyer

thanks in advance

Attached Files:

2. CoreyD

CoreyD LawnSite Member

looks as bad as mine..... no offence..... if you find a way to make it look better other than paying $500 let me know....
  3. CoreyD

CoreyD LawnSite Member

doesnt really catch my attention..... its plain
  4. echeandia

echeandia LawnSite Bronze Member

My estimate on the thread you started included the cost of printing, and it was $300 to $500.
  5. bigcountry01

bigcountry01 LawnSite Member

looks alot like mine. i would have them printed out on color paper. gives it a little color and a better look with out spending so much money. i went to office max and its only half a cent more to print it on color paper than white.
  6. mad_wrestler

mad_wrestler LawnSite Senior Member

I had moved some stuff around. And listed your services on the back of the flier.

Attached Files:

SDNCLAWNCARE LawnSite Member

Here is a copy of mine.. Going to hit it hard First week of March.

Attached Files:

8. LonniesLawns

LonniesLawns LawnSite Senior Member
    from KS

Hey Guys -- I feel your pain about the fliers.

Really I do. I was there. I started getting my professionally designed -- and it made a big difference.

Give my guy a ring. Do a search on lawnsite for Shawn Honea - he has done work for several students.

Shawn Honea - Lead Designer
    IM Design Group

You DO NOT want a customer to see your company represent by some microsoft clipart!
  9. Steve's Mow & Trim

Steve's Mow & Trim LawnSite Member

word doesnt work good for flyers try 5000 flyers for $150 after shipping charges
  10. Clear-Cut

Clear-Cut LawnSite Senior Member

you can do good with word..i made mine with microsoft word..i took a comp class last semester so i learned how to do some cool stuff that is actually pretty simple.

i made it so it is front and back and you get 2 fliers per 1 page

idk if the settings will change for it so if it shows up with stuff all over the place its because the file didnt transfer the settings

edit: i just clicked on it and viewed it and it showed up for me fine

Attached Files: