Suggestions for my card

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by pickupman96, Mar 6, 2011.

1. pickupman96

pickupman96 LawnSite Member

Here is my card i just designed, im getting 2000 cards and sending out 7500 postcards. Im hoping to get 40-50 new accounts card.jpg

card.jpg

2. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

Are you sending out your card with the post cards?

3. pickupman96

no, theses are just to put out and give to people. I have someone working on the post card using the logo ext. I will post that also before i send that out. Just looking for feedback on this card before I order 5k

4. pickupman96

heres another one version,
    fcpm full color card.jpg

fcpm full color card.jpg

5. GreenI.A.

GreenI.A. LawnSite Silver Member

for me, it looks like there is t much writing bunched up. When you look at it different key words should pop out at you, I llok at it and it just kinda blurs together and I have to really look to see what services you offer

6. TheBetterDoorhanger

TheBetterDoorhanger Sponsor

Hi Lawnsite Members! Have you heard of our innovative Band-It Stick-It Door Hangers? They are a cost effective way to keep your door hanger advertisement on the door where it belongs & customers can even bring the ad inside & place it on the refrigerator instead of throwing it in the drawer with your competitors ads. (Our Postcards also have Stick-It so they can bring the mailer from the mailbox to the fridge!)

We have great start up specials on our innovative Door Hanger Band-It Stick-It® products and even offer free CUSTOM design services if you mention this forum post! (No hidden costs – talk to a live customer service rep – lots of Lawn & Landscaping designs to choose from as well)

5,000 only $349 - FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING
    2,500 only $199 - FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING
    1,000 only $99
    FULL COLOR PRINTING INCLUDED! - 4.25" x 11" - full color front, blank back, gloss cover stock
    ALSO 9"x6" FULL COLOR POST CARDS (with Stick-It) mailed & postage included as low as $0.26 each.
    SEARCH Lawnsite for Adeas Printing & see what other members are saying about us and our products. TELL CUSTOMER SERVICE YOU READ ABOUT US ON A LAWNSITE FORUM & RECEIVE FREE CUSTOM DESIGN!!

www.AdeasPrinting.com/door-hangers
    866 - 778-4254
    stickit@adeasprinting.com

7. JFGauvreau

JFGauvreau LawnSite Bronze Member

Don't want to discourage you but I doubt you will get 40-50 new accounts with 7500 post cards.

8. makbootzy

makbootzy LawnSite Member

I would do the whole card that green color then all text and logo in the yellow/gold

9. honeydopm

honeydopm LawnSite Senior Member

Make your logo bigger and list services on back of card

10. Roger

Roger LawnSite Fanatic

There is no need for the telephone number being repeated.

You speak of cards. I presume this to mean business cards. If so, why not your mailing address? I understand no need for the address on the post cards, but it would be helpful on the business card.