Suggestions on B&W flyers

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by kc2006, May 14, 2004.

1. Catsled1

Catsled1 LawnSite Member

I did a quick search and found this.
    http://www.modelprinting.com/digitalcopies.htm
    I am not endorsing this company as I have not worked with them before, just an example of what can be found out there. Do a search and see what you can find.
    So your price is for a half size sheet which means you are paying $1.96 for a full 8 1/2 x 11 sheet. Sounds steep to me.

FYI - when they print digital copies they print an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet with 2 on there and then cut them in half to give you the final product.

As for your flyer, how about spring & fall clean-ups? Storm clean-up? Any other services that you could or would be willing to do?
    Maybe even add a photo or two showing some of your better work.

Sorry for the long post but I am a part timer in the business and appreciate what you can learn on this forum.
    My desk job is Commercial printing estimator. This is one area where I feel I may be able to give back to the knowledge base of the forum.

It is hard enough sometimes to make a living. I hate to see people getting ripped off.

If you have any other questions pm me and I will help as much as I can.

2. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

sorry for the mistake, its 98 cents for 1 page so 2 on a page.

I'm going to make alittle portfolio (in color) showing some of my work and when i go out selling I'll use it to show our work. I think it will be a good way to show people what we do but since i'll keep it the cost isnt that high, thats why i figured the b&w would be ok, its just so they remember the name and phone number.

3. gr8cutter

gr8cutter LawnSite Member