Suggestions?

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by MowHouston, Feb 1, 2008.

1. MowHouston

MowHouston LawnSite Bronze Member

I've gone through about three designs on my website and this is the last one. I've had a lot of compliments on it from customers and SEO companies trying to sell me web site optimization. I'd like a few more suggestions, especially in the tag department as far as what I should use for keywords (I was told I am using too many and that it looks like keyword spam). How the robot tag works and all that stuff as well.

www.biggreenlawncare.com

Mostly edited with BlueVoda Website Builder

Second, I tried to use Joomla to overhaul my site design. I was rolling and doing good and then my mother said she couldn't view it correctly from her computer (using opera). I also designed it while using Opera.

When I checked it out on Internet Explorer out of curiosity, everything was all jacked up. Is this because Joomla isn't compatible with editing through Opera and I need to edit my page while using Internet Explorer or what?

After about 10 hours of work, I deleted it all and restored my current site :laugh:

I still want to add in a few more services, text links, and other stuff, I've just been too lazy for now.

Thanks in advance

2. retrodog

retrodog LawnSite Silver Member

looks good!