sulke mounting questions...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by american coastal, Aug 30, 2007.

1. american coastal

american coastal LawnSite Member

i just inherited a sulke from a friend of mine...used of course. everything is in good condition, im just missing the mounting bracket. The sulke is going on a exmark walk behind, but is not a exmark sulke. So basically i am looking for a unieversal bracket of sorts....can anyone steer me in the right direction. I have not checked locally yet, as i just got it tonite, but please let me know if you have one you would be willing to part with, or a link or sometihing...im tired of footin it!

2. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

Can you post some pictures? Or can you find a similar one on internet?

3. joshco84

joshco84 LawnSite Senior Member

if it is a velke brand sulky it should just have a mounting bracket with two holes in it. roughly about 5 or six inches wide. j-thomas.com has velke parts and they would have this part.

4. Hawkshot99

Hawkshot99 LawnSite Senior Member

So you need to drill holes in the frame? None use the 4 holes on the back. The are spread out way more than 5 inches.

And I don't want the Exmark one, want a 2 wheeler.

5. joshco84

well, if you dont want the exmark one, then i believe you have to drill on an exmark to accept a different sulky if i am not mistaken.

josh

6. american coastal

american coastal LawnSite Member

especially the dude with the website link. im about to go check it out next. Its good to be part of a brotherhood of greensman..

7. joshco84

thanks, and j-thomas is a great resource for cheaper parts.

8. B&D Lawn Care

B&D Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Does it look like a fork on the end where it mounts?