Sulky for Exmark Turf Tracer HP 52"

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by GTLC, Nov 5, 2003.

1. GTLC

GTLC LawnSite Senior Member

What is the best sulky I can get get for my walk-behind? I am looking at the Exmark self-steering sulky or the Jungle Wheels.

2. ElephantNest

ElephantNest LawnSite Bronze Member
    from La.

Love my two wheeld Jungle Wheels.

3. TJLC

TJLC LawnSite Bronze Member

I can only speak from my own experience. I have 2 Exmark TTHP's and an Exmark sitdown steerable sulky that I use on both. IMHO it is one of the best I have tried so far. It is a bit pricey at $600.00 but to me, it's been worth it so far. That's not to say it is the BEST out there but it works very well for what I use it for. One of the nice things about it is the fact that it steers with you which seems to help on slopes and tight spots. Hope this helps you a little.

4. mike9497

mike9497 LawnSite Senior Member

BULLRIDER

its the best one i have ever had on my tthp52.it tracks right in the tt tracks i paid 249.99 direct from trimmer trap

5. locutus

locutus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NC

Velkie x2 or Bullrider.

6. GTLC

GTLC LawnSite Senior Member

are jungle wheels a good sulky?

7. Detailed LawnService

Detailed LawnService Member
    from Midwest

Jungle wheels is the way to go,they are well made just keep them greased you will have no problems!!

8. TreffertLawnWrx

TreffertLawnWrx LawnSite Senior Member

Mine is for sale, I have two. The one Im selling is like brand new in the box and ready to ship to you! Email me if you would like. treffertlawnworks@sbcglobal.net

9. TreffertLawnWrx

TreffertLawnWrx LawnSite Senior Member

oh yeah Ill sell it for 150.00 plus shipping. It only has 10 hours on it. I decided to keep the ole trusty JJ and sell the one thats like new and collecting dust! Its Red also.