1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Sulky mount trouble

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by adam5557, Jun 19, 2005.

1. adam5557

adam5557 LawnSite Member

Heys guys I have a 36 in exmark metro and recieved a jungle wheels sulky from my friend, but there are about 8 holes on the mount and it doesn't seem to fit my mower. The mount comes off so I am wondering if i can buy a smaller mount.Any one have this problem?thanks
  2. steve225

steve225 LawnSite Member

If you can drill new holes in mower to fit mount.

3. adam5557

adam5557 LawnSite Member

My problem is the mount on the sulky is to big for my mower and i was wondering if they make a mount for the sulky for smaller mowers.Any ideas.By the way it is a jungle wheel
  4. ercrvs24

ercrvs24 LawnSite Member

I've got a 36 metro also. Put Velke 2 wheel on. The plate had 6 holes, but there was only two bolts(one for right side, one for left side.) I then had two hold plate in place where I wanted it to be, marked a hole on left, marked a hole on right, drilled holes in mower, and bolted it up. I've never seen the Jungle Wheels up close, but I imagine that it's the same type set up.
  5. brian mon

brian mon LawnSite Member

I just mounted Jungle Wheeles on a 36" Exmark

see picture forum "My new baby"

There were the same like 8 holes on mount, but only 4 bolt's, nuts, & lock washers in package, so it wasn't to hard to figure out.

Just center mount on back of mower, clamp it on, pick 4 holes, use 3/8 bit and your in there.

Be careful not to push to hard though finishing your holes, there are pully's and belts to watch for.

good luck